Sunday, March 20, 2011

No more bandages! Yay!

Hi! Since I've just been circumcised i had to wear a bandage for a while. but the day before yesterday I didn't need it any more and removed it! Yay!

Also I've redone the EEdits Texture Pack and it's now more beautiful than the last one. I've finished doing all the wool, the Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks and Dirt, Grass, Clay and Leaves. I'm going to do the Wood next.

Last thing is that I've named Cookie's kittens! The one that looks like Mittens is Socks, the one that looks like Muffin I named Cupcake and the last one I named Stripes.

Thats all so BAI!

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah Kaka! Binata ka na :)

    I hope you post more news on our pets. Like when Chicken started incubating her eggs, or when Muffin gave birth, so that we'll have some ideas on when the chicks'/kittens' birthdays are.

    ReplyDelete