Saturday, September 11, 2010

I HAVE AN UPDATE, AND I WONT GIVE IT TO YOU!!!!! JOKE!

Hi people! This is a new update to my blog! (You probably known that already :P)
Now first, I will give you updates about my MAPS (You probably also known that I'm in the Warcraft 3 Mapmaking business (Not really a job))

Projects:
I'm now working on:
Space Wars:
I like to think that Humans, Undead, Night Elves and Orcs are still fighting, in the Space age!

Units:
Humans: 30%
Orcs: 0%
Undead: 0%
Night Elves: 0%
Terraining: 100% (I based this on one of the original Blizzard maps)
Heroes:
Humans: 22%
Orcs: 0%
Undead: 0%
Night Elves: 0%
Overall Progress: 30%
Status: Being made

Creep Wars!
:
When I first played Warcraft 3 I was very intrigued by creeps (Monsters that are killed so your Hero will level up).

Units:
Gnolls: 100%
Ogres: 100%
Demons: 30%
Terraining: 100% (I based this on one of the original Blizzard maps)
Heroes:
Gnolls: 100%
Ogres: 100%
Demons: 30%
Overall Progress: 60%
Status: Paused

1 comment: